Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Budding Love #1

He loves her a lot. She too loves him with her whole heart. They are living a happy life with each other exploring each other every day.
So… what?? Is this a story?
Wait.. let me tell you it’s not a love marriage… they are in love after marriage. Sometimes I wonder how can people decide and then fall in love? Isn’t love a thing that just happens? You never know with whom will you fall in love and how? But when I see them I believe “Marriages are made in heaven.”
But their case is as ordinary as other 1000 cases. They married for the sake of their parents wish; They did things for each other for the sake of doing things because they were supposed to do things that way and not because they loved each other. She cooked food for him and his family, Took care of him and in return he behaved nicely, sweetly to her. Slowly he became addicted to her. Earlier he got up from the bed with the sound of the Alarm… but that day…
He woke up from his sleep, thinking its yet time to get up from the bed he again went to sleep, but could not sleep nor could he get up. He waited for her to come. He wanted to start the day hearing her voice, so he lie there awake staring at the ceiling, waiting for her. Casually he took his mobile and unlocked it… look at this.!! it is showing 8:30 Am. How is that possible? She comes and wakes me up at 7:30 Am? I’m going to be late for work today he thought to himself.
Hurriedly he got up and started getting ready, he brushed, had bath hastily thinking whole time about her, why didn’t she wake him. He came to his cupboard; he could not find any dress shortlisted for him for the day, what am I supposed to wear today? She will daily get him his office dress tie, hanky, socks and he never had any doubt about the color combinations she used, He would happily wear whatever was kept there for him. May be she got late to office today, so she didn’t get time. He got ready and went to the breakfast table. No breakfast?? No lunch? What is happening? He thought to himself. Giving the thought a back seat he drove hurriedly to office. After finishing with a couple of urgent meetings he came to his desk and sat there peacefully for some time, unconsciously he took his mobile and switched it on. No missed calls? She didn’t call me? Daily she will call me right when I’m at the office gate. He kept thinking about her. Should I call her? No why should I call her? She didn’t care to call me. He thought and started doing his work. Am I missing her? Yes you are!! said his inner voice to which he agreed. Why is she doing this to me? She knows that how addicted I am to her. Still she … controlling his emotions he tried to concentrate on his work. At lunch he ate something at the canteen and waited for the day to end. So that he could see her again, he could not wait for the suspense to end. He wanted to see her, feel her presence, talk to her. Finally the day ended. He went back home and searched her in every nook and corner but she was not at home.
Just then his cell beeped.. he took it out from his pocket and looked at it. She calling…
His joy knew no bounds. He took the call
How are you? Reached home?… came a sweet voice even before he could even say hello.
Yes just now came back.
I reached just now. Whole way there was no range so I could not call you. How was your day?
[Reached now? Where? He started thinking looking here and there around the house to find her. NO RANGE??]
Mom and dad are doing well. They are remembering you..
Ahhh .. hmmm.. tell my regards to them He said, recollecting that she has left last night to go to her parents home for the first time after their marriage for some festival. They are supposed to go… and have to go, else I would have never allowed her to go. [but Why? Asked his inner voice… ]
Did you miss me? His thought process was interrupted by her question.
What kind of question is it? Off course I did. I missed you with every passing sec today. I had never imagined someone will become such an integral part of me in such a short time, that too me not noticing it. How could this happen? I think I have fallen in love with you… your caring ways and kind words. I just couldn’t live without you today…I felt I was dying to see you, hear you every sec. when are you returning? I can’t wait dear; I want you to be back here soon.
Hearing that, she blushed and smiled to herself. Soon I will be there. I missed you too. I too had tough time but the sweet memories of our togetherness kept me alive. It is hard to say may be you may not agree to this but this is the fact even before I reached my parents house I was counting days left for my return. My heart wants to be with you all the time.
Interesting and pleasing at the same time… I think.. he said and paused.
There was silence for some time which felt like eternity to both.
I think I love you a lot!! He said with intimate voice and getting a bit serious.
For the first time these letters were being spoken between them. Her joy knew no boundaries. She was shy hearing that at the same time her heart was beating faster and faster. She pinched herself. She wanted to say those words to him. She stammered, wondered what was happening to her.
I understand what you are going through, you going away from me, though this was for a time being made me realize how much I love you. And I already know you love me too.
And that is how their love story began…
That is how they realized they loved each other…
That is how this new journey of togetherness began …
Separation strengthens true love…

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...