Saturday, May 19, 2012

Budding Love # 3


He returned home a bit late after a tiring day.  As he opened the main door, he saw the lights were off. He was puzzled… Seems she hasn’t yet come he thought to himself…. But she daily comes before him? He kept questioning himself and tried to provide satisfactory answers but he could not so he thought he would call her. As his fingers reached to call her he thought let me get fresh first then I will call her. She will feel nice to hear me fresh, that will make her too feel fresh. She might also have had a tiring day. As he switched on the room lights he felt a note on the switch, yes there was sticky note on the switch he took it closer and read,
“Hello dear…  had a tiring day.. ?? get fresh soon… will catch u soon…. Love u!! ”
 that note brought smile on his face. As he folded the note and reached his cupboard to get his night dress , He found another sticky note on the cupboard which read
“Your night dress is kept…  ” ahh I know where my night dress is… he said to himself getting a bit irritated by her instructions… and he opened the cupboard, he searched the cupboard but could not find the dress… finally he opened the second note and continued… in the second section, right hand side…
Ok he thought to himself.. he took the night dress and went inside the bath to get fresh. As he came out wiping his face with napkin his hand felt some paper, he took a closer look and there he found another sticky note hanging to the towel… 
“Now that you are fresh dear…. Let me tell you I’m going with Anju nearby, will be back soon.. till then TC and did u miss me?”
Ha ha… with all these notes around u think I’m going to miss you?  He cleared her doubt and started going downstairs. Thinking he can watch his favorite football as she is not at home and today was the so much long awaited match… excitedly he went down and switched on the TV…  switched channel to his fav sports channel…
“I know… you feeling so nice to have this thing in your hand…  not for long… Till then u can enjoy your match”
Ahhh… he was getting nervous… how can she know everything about me beforehand. Without bothering to get an answer to his question he watched the match, but it felt so boring… I love to watch this match only when she fights with me to get back the remote and to change the channel…. He was bored and thought of calling her….
He dialed her number after a few sec he could hear it ringing… he was puzzled… the sound was coming from   the house itself…. He went in the direction of the ring only to find the mobile lying on the side table put on charging… he picked it up and again found a sticky note on it…
“I told na.. I’m going nearby… This was drained completely so thought would keep it at home will be back home till 9.  u seem to be missing me huh? By that time you can have a cup of coffee… ”
Ohhh… he was damn irritated by now…  he was not liking it that she was knowing him so well that even in her absence she took great care of his.  Coffee… no way.. I’m not going to make coffee.. he thought to himself and then again he sat to watch the match…
Suddenly he thought why not give her a surprise? She will be coming home till 9, I still have ½ hr in my hand…
He went in the kitchen happy with his idea.. umm… I will cook pulav for both of us he thought  scanning the freeze and took out the vegetables. She will be so happy that I saved her time and then after she comes we can both have it in Candle light…
Wow!! He exclaimed extremely happy with his brain… he chopped the vegetables and washed rice…  neatly he completed his task… the cooker was set and he had to just wait for 4 whistles.. and his Shahi dish was going to be ready to serve…
1 whistle.. then the 2nd .. and the third 3rd ...4th… and turned off the burner… now.. wait for some time… wait… hmm…  he prepared for other things before opening the cooker lid.. he went upstairs and he arranged everything nicely…  on the open terrace he brought a table and arranged chair, plates, jug, glasses, candles were set to lit. Everything was set… Now he only waited for the doorbell to ring….
He went downstairs and sat there on sofa watching his football match… all excited. Soon he heard the bell ring… he went and opened the door quickly…
She came in..
Looks like you are tired.
Ye s a bit.. this Anju took me to so many places and I had to return back walking; had not taken my purse. So feeling a bit tired she said sitting on the sofa… She glanced at the kitchen… after a while she went to prepare for dinner….  She called him from inside you didn’t prepare coffee??
How the hell she knows that? He thought to himself…
No.. was not feeling like having Coffee he shouted back…
Really???
He went in the kitchen and asked her… but how do you know that
She removed the sticky note from the coffee bottle and handed it to him…. And they both laughed for it He read it…
“ohh my my… so you are going to make coffee?? Hmm so let me tell you how to do that.. but I had never thought you will make it…u lazy fellow… “
She prepared coffee for herself and gave a cup to him… he resisted but he knew she knew him so well…. After having coffee, he was getting impatient…  finally he asked her to get fresh and then they would have dinner…
I will get fresh later let me first cook something.. she said putting her hair into bun.
No… first go and get fresh… .He insisted and she had to agree…
Seeing his plan work.. he took the coke bottle with him and as she came out of the bath she saw him standing there with a big grin on his face…
What happened??  Her eyes questioned…..  what are u hiding there at the back…
He came closer and blindfolded her with the scarf in his hand. What are you doing…
Shhhh… now just follow me… he guided her to the terrace… Lit the candles there while she questioned him 100 times what was he upto… suspicious about his intentions….
Honey.. I need to cook food.. tomorrow we have office…  she explained…
I know he said as he came closer to her to untie the scarf… He took a last look to check if anything missing… and finally he untied her..
Tadaaaaaaa…. He exclaimed her as she opened her eyes…
Wow!!! You did this!! She could not believe her eyes…. How.. why?? OMG.. u cooked… she could not control her happiness… she was so happy…
Yes mam… you were guessing my each and every step so accurately that I thought I would give you a surprise and tell you.. There are still many things you need to explore in me.. otherwise you would start taking me for granted…  they both giggled as they settled down for dinner.
They had their long awaited candle light dinner in peace!!


Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...