Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Men… ahhh!!

Im not going to say something new here.. I know… but from a few recent posts that I read here today I have finally concluded….
Men… really fall only for beauty…
I don’t think I need to give any proofs for that…
Gals do you agree??
But this is not ur fault my friend… God has created you that way.. anything that pleases your heart must first please your eyes!!
One question to all u guys out there…
A good looking, heart pleasing, well mannered gal asks you for a favour… though you need to go an extra mile out of your schedule, you will go for it… right?? ahh… yes That was expected …
Now suppose a not so good looking gal whom you may not even notice if she passes by… asks you for a favour… Will you do the same for her what you did earlier?
Put yourself in this situation, imagine two gals.. one you like and one you dont… you dont know them personally just know them as ur colleges will you be acting same to them? or your responses will vary?
Trying to get to Truth…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...