Sunday, May 20, 2012

Budding Love #4


She loves speed and he loves her.
The only aim in his life is to keep her happy come what may... .. .
But he dislikes driving so... speed is out of question!!
He took his bike for a ride after x num of years just to make their meetings after their engagements easy for her. So she doesn’t have to travel in that overcrowded bus where people keep hanging from every single point they get to hang. After a few meetings he learnt she likes to ride speeding bikes…
So it happened one day… he asked her for a long drive... she loved long drives and readily agreed. After a while when they touched the highway he increased the speed… she was loving it, wind blowing on the face, hushing in her ears, cannot see anything in front just have to feel!! Wow… she exclaimed and hugged him. But suddenly the pleasure turned into fear… he was driving crazy…. The speedometer showed max speed… she was scared now….
Slow down. This is scaring me. She cried in horror… he was not able to hear her because of the speeding wind… she repeated herself 3-4 times… then he responded…
Scaring you?? Are you all right… isn’t this fun. You love this… he just winked at her.
No I don’t, it’s not fun. Please, slow down…. it's too scary!
He thought for a while, this was a good time for revenge he thought to keep her scared for some more while, he rode the bike in zig zag manner…
Stop it.. you are scaring me..!! she shouted…
Then tell me, do u love me?? He asked decreasing the speed a little…
Off course I do.. why on earth would I come on a death ride with you otherwise…
Will you love you for whole life?
Yes my dear… and I want to spend whole of my life besides you.. but not in hospital… dear please slow down…
Ok I will but if I get a hug and a sweet kiss…
What..?? are you crazy… slow down first… then u will get whatever you ask for….
No.. My kiss first…
OMG… please… slow down… but he won’t listen to anything, no argument was reaching his ears… ok…. scared to death she kissed him.
And my hug??
I’m already holding you this tight.. can’t you feel it please… for God’s sake slow down…
She was tired pleading.. finally she gave up… ok… fine…!! If you love me… please slow down….
That condition ringed as a warning bell in his ears… and he applied sudden brakes… there was oil spilled on the highway to top it the sudden brakes… and the bike skid…
***Bhoom***
They were dragged for at least a Km… They dashed against a nearby milestone…..
He was bleeding… her leg was trapped under the bike… he somehow gathered himself and pulled the bike to one side…. He panicked seeing her condition… his mischief had hurt his love…. His heart cried … he gave her support and made her stand… She was crying in pain…. His forgot his pain when he saw her in pain in tears.
Finally they boarded an auto from a nearby point. He took his handkerchief and tied it to her bleeding leg…. Her scarf was already helping his body help control the blood loss….
There was silence for some time… the accident was flashing in front of their eyes…
I’m sorry.. he said after a while… she didn’t reply….
I just wanted to make you smile… wanted to please you. I only wanted to see you happy he pleaded.
She was not in a mood to enter in any argument nor did she want to blame him for anything that happened…. I know she said…
I’m really sorry…. Will never speed up in my life again…
Thank God there were no vehicles there… anyways… it’s ok…dear… these are minor injuries….
But you said you like riding speeding bikes… I just wanted to do things you love doing….
Yes I do… but only to a limit that can be controlled…. Anyways forget it… she said laying her head on his shoulder as her leg got dressed in the hospital.
Next day…
What are you doing??
Can’t you see I’m Driving….
Even bicycles are going ahead of us… Why are we riding a bike if we have to go at this speed?
Because I can’t see tear in your eyes….
Stop… I said stop the bike…
What happened??
Get down…
Why?? I want to ride the bike…
No way!!! … he exclaimed…
She was angry for his arrogance…. Tried to be angry with him… but then…
In that speed, the mild breeze that was flowing was teasing her… slowly she started enjoying it… without he asking for a hug... she hugged him and even kissed him …..
He was taken aback by that un-demanded pleasure he received…
In the mirror he gazed at her and questioned her….
Because…. This feels more romantic and I’m loving this…. SP…EE…D….
He gave a light push to her with his shoulder and they enjoyed their ride… at his SP…EED


Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...