Monday, June 4, 2018

Bitter Words - Word's Bite


"Hellooo" Pihu chuckled at a stranger entering our society lift with us.
For a second I felt so happy that she is socializing on her own and not shying to talk to strangers....
She was trying to know where he lives, which floor she should press for him...
I was happy to see her growing... Suddenly a fear started griping within me. The mother within me was telling me what she is doing is wrong. She should not talk to stranger… Talk… she should not even look at strangers… I was scared, I was scared as a woman, as a Mother. I was behaving strange, right? You might think so, but as a Man you will never realize what the news which flash these days does to a mother’s heart!!
What is happening to our society? The news I read daily they shake whole of me from within as a human, as a mother they scare me to the core.
A 92-year-old raped a 4 yr old... come on old man she is younger than your granddaughter probably, what animal arises in you men that you can't look at a kid's innocence? What wrong did she do to you? Did she wear provoking dress for you, did she talk or gave signals to you?
At 92 in today’s age you are already “Overtime” why add sins in the extra life you are getting. At 92 they say you are enlightened, you have seen life closely, people will look towards you to for advice...
A pregnant woman was gang raped in auto by co- travellers… What? Really? I just don’t have no words (bad words) for such Bas***ds.
 A man rapes a 6-month-old baby, 6-month-old, really? who is that man? He is the baby’s uncle; how can people even think of such acts forget committing them. That little baby can’t even say Mom/Dad/uncle… 6 months Ohh God!!
A father rapes his daughter for couple of years!!! What is happening man… Do you really care for any relation? A girl has special affection towards her father, she looks for values in other men the values her father has. What Value are you displaying, you Moron!!!
These are just a few instances to mention, everyday there are so many such cases.
We really need to think what we are teaching younger generation;
recently minor boys were held for gang raping 4 yr old. Do we want these values to be passed on to our next generation?
I have a question to the Men there, for you every female sums only to a hole?
What the hell man.... Today I cannot trust at any man, yes any man, any male!
I want my daughter to learn and live free, get everything she deserves, I want her to play and breathe free air…
I’m scared to send her to school, will she reach safe? Will God reside today in the bus driver? Will he see the innocence in the kids? No, I don’t know, I cannot trust him, let me drop my kid to school myself.
I’m scared and look at the watch every 2 min, is my kid safe in school? Will God reside today in the peon/Watchman/Male teacher? Will he see his daughter in my kid when she smiles at him? My heart beats just for the sake to keep me alive… “Ohh only if I could have taught her at home. Why do I need to have formal education?”
I’m scared to send my kid to play in garden, will she be safe? Will God reside today in every other uncle she trusts, every other grandpa she helps?
I’m scared to leave my kid alone even at home with any male relative, will she be safe? Will God reside in her uncle? Will he see her smile and give priority to her trust than to his animal instincts?
I cannot leave my child for min away from me, The minute I separate from her I start praying and I start suspecting every male species I see around.
I want my child to live a normal life… where she can play with human beings, smile at humans, laugh, with human beings and trust human beings but the most I want for her is her safety, her dignity, smile on her face.
I want my daughter to be in safe hands.
Today the society is divided in two parts Females and Animals?
Soon I think those days will be back when people(Male) will not allow their daughters, wives, mothers out of the house, females will be locked up in their houses, even female will prefer being illiterate, non- working, locked! Not because they are narrow minded but to be safe, to live a normal life, to smile… They will love being child bearer and housewives as that will be the safest job and mind you People(Male) will abort girl child not because they want boy, but because she will get raped!! She is not safe in this country! That’s the best option to save them from a rapist roaming like a wild animal hungry and ready to pawn on any female irrespective of her age, condition.
Following this situation soon our country will be Only Male Country!!
“Living with your daughter away from you is like living with your heart outside your body!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...