Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I hurried.....
I was getting late.. We were getting late... actually my office is flexible but her school is not...
So we were getting late for her school.. When I reached, prayer was already done, her Pt class was going on...
I dropped her and hurriedly came back, a sight caught my attention... a small boy was crying as if he is beaten to hell... all tears flowing, node running.... doesn't want to attend school.... crying mumma... mumma.... the sight was painful but it brought a smile on my face...

ahh... you may call me cruel.. but wait let me explain...

He was crying as he doesn't want to attend school....
school.... that's the best thing that has ever happened to me... that's the best time of everyone's life...
I know you agree with me now... :)

We made the best friends in school... we had the best time in school
That was the time everyone of us wants to relive...
I'm sure all of us did cry... there were times when we hated going to school.... exams...
but today we all love those times...

I feel life is like that.... we should enjoy what is in our hands... rather than waiting to get what we expect. cause we always come to know worth of what we have after we loose it.

its such a coincidence that I'm writing this on Teachers Day!!!.... Wishing all my teachers Happy Teachers day!!

Coming back to the crying boy... I wanted to take a video of his and show that to him 25 years from now... yes it would take 25 years for him to realize that school time is the best time...

Love my school days... missing them.. 

Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...