Thursday, June 27, 2013

13th Zodiac sign!!


13th Zodiac sign : Ophiuchus

I don’t know how many of you know about this, but while surfing today I just came across this, Till now I had believed we have 12 zodiac signs… but on Jan 2011 a new Zodiac sign was introduced : Ophiuchus!! How do you pronounce that huh?? :roll:
So now the new zodiac dates are as below:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

I was so proud till yest about being a leo… but now I discovered that I’m not a leo?? Huh?? ?what are you saying ?? I loved my zodiac and now… Nooooooooo…. All my near and dear ones signs have changed!!!

Im not a very strong believer in astrology but I love to read my horoscope daily… But I never noticed they have introduced this new sign!! In newspapers and all they still show readings for only 12 signs.. ?? why?? I think they might have not yet come to final decision to include this sign or not… umm.. ?? :think: May be…
This is the symbol of new sign :



Some personality traits of this sign:
  * A flamboyant dressing sense, favouring bright colours.
    * Authority looks upon him/her well
    * Would make a great architect or builder
    * Number 12 is the lucky number.
    * Will have a big family but will leave home at an early age

However, not everybody is buying the argument. We've known about this for ages. The constellations don't suggest what's coming up, it's the planets! The constellations are a measuring device, another astrologer Susan Miller is quoted to have told ABC News. She said over period the original number of 50 constellations were brought down to 18 and later to 12 as they are now. The insertion of a new sign would mean reversal of the entire process.
I’m in a shock!!! Though I take the readings lightly, I love reading them and now suddenly I’m not a Leo… I’m a Cancer!!!
Reference:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347140/Horoscope-change-2011-Sidereal-astrology-reveals-13th-OPHIUCHUS-zodiac-sign.html



Love..

There is nothing called love in this world.. Huh do u really think there is love... No I think there is only need when need is over love is...